6 THINGS ALL COUPLES SHOULD DO BEFORE THEY GET HITCHED
You're almost there - after months of preparation and planning, it’s the final countdown! This is a wonderful time for most couples, and maybe it’s time to take a break. Here are my top ideas for sparking the romantic flames just ahead of your big day.
1. Do Something Adventurous. What could be more romantic than something exciting and adventurous? Think of something big - go diving, or skydive - your imagination is your only limit. This is your last adventure as an engaged couple, so think big!
2. Go Back to Your First Date. Where did it all start? Maybe a particular restaurant if he asked you out to dinner on your first date. Or maybe you went on a walk in the park? Wherever you first laid eyes on each other, plan an excursion back to relive the spot where you found the magic.
3. Make A Bucket List. Just before your wedding is an awesome time to talk about your bucket list items. Talk about what you want to accomplish personally or now as a couple. In other words, grab a bottle of wine and chat about your dreams.
4. Learn Something New. This is an excellent time to learn something new or pick up a new skill. Pick something you can do together like ballroom dancing or learning a new language. Feeling adventurous? Surprise your sweetheart with culinary lessons - it’s a gift that just keeps giving.
5. De-stress. Take some time to relax. Maybe the best way to recover from the stress of planning a wedding is a mini-retreat to the local spa. Or take it a step further with a weekend at a B&B where you can relax and unwind.
6. DIY. This is a wonderful time in your lives, but it also carries a lot of stress and expenses. If you’re watching your budget, the perfect DIY project might be a homemade frame to display your wedding photos in - or even simple decorations for your home.
In the end, there is much to do for planning your wedding, so it’s super critical to take some time to have some fun and expand your horizons.