Some More Top Wedding Venues in Sonoma County, California
It's pretty clear; Sonoma county is best known for its wineries, rugged coastline, and redwood forests. The region is also home to national parks, scrumptious cuisine, and relaxing spas. The scenery is just breathtaking; therefore, it is an ideal location for a wedding. It is a romantic setting to begin your new life together. A wedding planning service like ours can help you formulate the wedding of your dreams.
Here are the top wedding venues in Sonoma County California:
1. Vintners Inn This romantic venue, located in the wine country, is the ideal setting to celebrate a wedding. You will be treated to stunning views of the vineyard, a pristine landscape, and gorgeous flowers. Your guests will enjoy the fabulous cuisine. The bride will be the star as she walks down the breath-taking bell tower entrance and fountain. The property is full of charm. The wedding staff will work with your wedding coordinator to plan your wedding just the way you want it.
2. Kenwood Inn and Spa Situated in the Valley of the Moon, you will have a fairy tale wedding at this stunning venue. The property includes a Mediterranean-style villa, beautiful courtyards, a lovely swimming pool, relaxing hot tubs, and delicious cuisine. When you are wedding planning in Sonoma County, you need to consider this awesome location.
3. Runningwood Estate This private venue is available for gorgeous weddings. Overlooking downtown Sonoma, it consists of ten acres situated in the heart of the wine country. The property boasts a gated drive and security that restricts access to unwanted guests. Your wedding planner will get your wedding approved so that the staff can make appropriate preparations for your wedding. Several locations on the property are available for weddings, so you can decide which one fits the wedding style you prefer.
4. Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards You can begin your journey together under the grapevine-covered Spanish arbor. Guests can enjoy an array of wines, and your wedding can be catered by one of the talented chefs. The architecture at this venue is exquisite.
5. Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Situated overlooking Santa Rosa Valley, this venue offers spectacular views. You can have a larger wedding, or you can have one more intimate with only your close family and friends. The location consists of lovely terraces, majestic staircases, and a breath-taking setting. When wedding planning in Sonoma County, you will want to consider this ideal venue.
6. Relais du Soleil This historic ranch and farmhouse contains beautiful unspoiled landscape. This location offers a private and intimate setting, and your wedding planner can coordinate the wedding of your dreams.
7. Depot Hotel Restaurant This venue is situated on a peaceful street near the historic Sonoma Plaza. This charming inn includes a gorgeous Italian garden with beautiful and colorful flowers. A reflection pool and sparkling fountain adds to the atmosphere. Your guests can enjoy the outdoor fireplace and a private bar.
8. Viansa Sonoma This venue is home to awe-inspiring views, stunning architecture, and a unique wine country setting. You will have access to breath-taking views of the Sonoma Valley. You can host a perfect outdoor reception, and you might choose to have your rehearsal dinner celebration in the wine cellar. It will be a memorable experience.
You want your wedding to be such a memorable experience. Sonoma County offers gorgeous weather, memorable photo opportunities, delicious food, and breath-taking scenery. It is the perfect place to plan a wedding. Your wedding coordinator will have a blast organizing and planning your fairy-tale wedding.